- Whole Chicken 1
- Green chili 8 finely chopped
- Green coriander ½ cup
- Garlic ginger 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Red chili 2 tbsp (crushed)
- Cumin 1 tsp (crushed)
- Yogurt 250 gm (dried)
- 1 tsp All spice powder
- Oil 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander for garnish
- First cut the chicken from the center while it should be remain in 1 piece then mix all spices with yogurt and apply it on the chicken.
- Put some oil on tawa and give it Heat
- Now cook chicken on tawa and covered it.
- When water dried & chicken tender fry it well and dish it out.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve.