- Beef fillets 1 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg and mace 1 tbsp (powder)
- Red chili Powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- All spice ½ tsp (powder)
- Black pepper 1tsp (crushed)
- Sesame seeds 4 tbsp
- Lemon 2 – 3
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt as per Taste
- Flatten the beef fillets with a meat mallet.
- To make the marinade mix together the ginger garlic paste, nutmeg and mace powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, all spice powder and salt.
- Marinate the beef with the marinade for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet and fry the beef fillets until runny water of the beef dries up.
- In a separate pan toast the sesame seeds, add them to the skillet along with the crushed black pepper.
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Dish out and serve with lemon slices.