- Grewia Asiatica (falsay) 1 kg
- Ice as required
- Black pepper according to taste
- Sugar according to taste
- For Sugar Syrup:
- Water 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
Preparation Time: 15miutes, Serve 3-4 glass
- Soak Grewia Asiatica in sufficient water for 8 hours.
- Grind the fruit and then strain out the juice.
- Make sugar syrup by adding sugar in water.
- Cook the sugar syrup mixture till sugar dissolves and starts to simmer.
- Add grewia juice and sugar syrup in blender.
- Then add ice, black pepper and sugar.
- Blend them all well.
- The drink is ready to be served.