- Beef boti 1 kg
- Ginger garlic powder 1 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tsp (roasted and ground)
- Salt to taste
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp (ground with peel)
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- All spice ½ tsp (powder)
- Lemon 3
- Oil as required
- Wash beef pieces and flat with hammer.
- Then marinate beef with all spices and ingredients for two hours.
- Then put beef meat over skewers and bbq on coals and give smoke.
- Then apply little oil/clarified butter with brush over meat.
- Smoke for two more minutes.
- Take out from skewers and serve hot.
Easy To Prepare - 7
Taste & Flavor - 8.6
Ingredients - 8.8
Summary : You may eat tikka many times & from many different restaurants but this recipe has its own lavish taste. Try this and get appreciation from your family.
Tagged with: Boti Tikkay Cooking Directions Pakistani Food