- 250grm Potato & peeled and cut into small pieces.
- 2 to 3 clove of garlic finely chopped
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 2-3 whole dried red chilies
- ½ tsp. salt as per your taste
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric (Haldi) powder
- 1 cup fresh fenugreek (Methi) leaves
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped optional
- In oil, fry the pieces of Garlic (Lehsan) till they start to turn brown. Add Cumin Seeds (Zeera) and red chili. When brown add the spices (and the chopped tomato).
- When the spices and tomato are well mixed add the potatoes.
- When the potatoes are half done add Fenugreek Leaves (Methi)) and cook till water dries.
- Cook throughout on low heat.
- Serve the hot “Aaloo Methi” for 2 person